Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 11 Blog 19

Right off the bat I can see that one of the problems with the paper that I have so far is the problem. In the introduction, I do feel like I have a gap, but it doesn't make give a problem. The introduction at least lets the reader know that a lot of research has not been done recently on the church as a discourse community, but I'd like to see if there is not room to identify more serious/dramatics reasons for why the new or updated research I am presenting is important.

As far as strengths go, I'm am really looking forward to the data I'm gonna be analyzing soon. I have one interview lines up that I expect to be rich with data, and another one to give this Sunday. The good thing about my topic is that I know from personal experience that if u can get a member of any black church talking about their experiences, they can talk for a long time. I just hope no one is thrown off by the fact that they know what they say will be used in a paper. Fingers crosses. Unfortunately bc of starting late, and scheduling conflicts after that, interviewing is also an area of 'catch up'. What I need do today during down time is continue to develop and strengthen my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment