Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blog 7

The purpose I plan on pursuing in this project is to show the traditional African American church as a discourse community. Specifically, I want to limit observations to my own church. Growing up in the environment, it'll be a lot of fun to research on especially the different lexis this community has.

To do this I'll need to get two literature sources. I plan on using out weekly church program and the Bible, but I' like to get one more. Also, I'm definitely going to need to interview one or two people. This shouldn't be a problem at all though.

I'll more than likely be using some web sources, YouTube being one of them. However, I plan to take a bulk of my information from observation, interviews, and proper knowledge. Needless to say, most of my research will be conducted on the grounds of my church.


























No comments:

Post a Comment